Free Fear and Fun (3F)


I know. You’ve been looking for that one novel that will LOL your pants off and sort of scare you too. Search no further. Twilight of the True Blood Vampire Diaries will be free to download every Friday from June 7th to 28th. I will also make it free to download on Saturday June, 1st, just, you know, because I can. Just click here and grab it for free. If you’re a die hard vampire novel fan or if you're just fed up with them blood suckers, that’s the perfect novel for you, since it deals with the dying obsession of YA writers for the undead. If you grab it, don’t forget to come back here and let me know what you thought of it. Peace.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ateliers d’écriture : «Cette envie de créer une histoire, c’est magique» (à lire sur Libération.fr)

I want a love like Gomez and Morticia